Wednesday, March 23, 2016

I've had a busy

training staff kind of month...
But that doesn't mean I don't have some faith art to share -- 
Sermon notes -- On the right -
Used some stamps....
- I'm SO NOT a stamper.. but am kind of loving this -- 
but I still need to experiment with ink due to bleed-through....

and I added the clear tip in to go along with the left 
which I've shared previously...
More sermon notes --
- Not really loving my lettering on this one - but I do like the overall design which was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest...
Much thanks to the original artist even though I could not track it down...
Sermon notes with a song - cross stamp is from Illustrated Faith @DaySpringsCards
[These were done at a little 'meet-up' while I was working out of town - FUN.]
This one was definitely inspired by a page I saw on Pinterest - 
Again, no idea of the original artist - but love the idea!
Hand drawn, not traced... 
Water Colors & Pen
And, again, you can see where a song found its way to the page....
I enjoy this art so much - and hope to have the opportunity to 
share it with others around the area soon!

No comments: