Thursday, December 24, 2015

Our Mama was always

so proud that she'd memorized Luke 2 
- The Christmas Story - 
for a church program as a child...
And every year at Christmas when we all gathered home 
she'd start reciting it -
Sometimes, just out-of-the-blue...
And sometimes, we'd think, 'well, here we go' --
[or was that just me 
in my selfishness of wanting to get to the presents?]
I've gotta say, I'm so glad I whipped out my handy-dandy phone video 
during our Christmas gathering of '09... 
We were all hanging out in the garage 
listening to the kids play and sing... 
when out-of-the-blue
she started reciting it --
I missed the first lines...
But, well...
Here we go -- >
FOLLOW THIS LINK IF YOU WANT TO SEE MAMA
[This is an edited post from 2014 - 
I cannot get the video to post in blogger...]
I'M SO GLAD I HAVE THIS.
Merry Christmas - 

No comments: