Sunday, January 5, 2014

This New Year --> --> -->

I’ll be making some changes to the blog – 
I’ve always had a sort of schedule 
[like my own personal little magazine of sorts… Ha.]
This year I’m going to change things up a bit –
It’s just different knowing my Mama isn’t reading it anymore…
I’ll probably still do some ‘Monday Musings’ posts, 
but I want to focus more on my 
 art journaling 


this year so I’m committing to posting a page a week 
-- so you guys can hold me accountable!
I’m also challenging myself to do a photo a day on instagram.
[Hope to print them in those cute little blurb books.]
       So I’ll be sharing some favorites of those from time to time…
And I want to start a monthly scrapbook post called
‘Take a Sketch and Make it Yours’
       I’ll show you how I use advertisements as sketches
and turn them into scrapbook pages of your own…
       I’m linking the OMGiveaway to participation in that…
so we’ll see how that goes!
I’m sure I’ll have the occasional
Creativity ‘round the House post as well since our old house is always needing something… and I can’t stop looking at pinterest… ha.
So, that’s it.
There may be fewer posts, but hopefully they’ll be more interesting!
Let’s get this party started!

No comments: