Friday, October 11, 2013

A few weeks back

we got together with some of our old camping buddies -
It's been over five years since we all camped together!
But we've all been busy growing boys...
 I had picked up this little polaroid camera 
at a deep discount store
when we were at The Gulf a month or so ago. 
[We love shopping discount stores, did you know? ha.]
 I thought it would be fun to take along - 
 But I've got to be honest - 
it's not cheap to use - especially in this digital age...
 About a dollar a print ...
wowsers.
 
and the prints are TINY - 
smaller than a credit card -
 [I actually scanned them, shopped them up a bit, 
and added a polaroid frame {from pic monkey} before sharing them with you.]
 And after one package of film 
I still don't think like I've got the feel of which settings to use -
this photo of Drew was taken in the daylight -
But still, it's fun - 
and I'm pretty sure I'll be using it again --

No comments: