Friday, September 27, 2013

Halloween is

is just around the corner - 
[and y'all know I love the good clean fun part of it all!]
This has long been one my favorite 'Halloween' photos of the boys -
It was taken at Opryland Theme Park
 [back in the day] during their Halloween Days - 
Fun.
[I know I've shared before...]
For this little artsy piece I printed the photo poster-sized at Walgreens [picked it up in the store] and trimmed it out before adhering it to white poster board - I got the frame [and mat!!] at Goodwill for less than $5 and painted it orange and green --  Then I added some wooden letters [painted purple - from a little decor piece that I got at Hobby Lobby for 90% off] on the outside of the glass - the 'happy' is paper - cut with cricut.
[I'm cheap y'all -- hmmm, frugal. ]
 I love to pull it out of the attic and hang in our foyer each October!

No comments: