Friday, March 15, 2013

I wanted to share a little something

that was in the making for several months – I started keeping a sketch book nearby last year and often pull it out and sketch random things based on whatever I see around me – this girl was probably sketched out sometime in the fall… 
with no idea of how she might be used in my art journal –
Then I found myself at The Gulf during the last few days of the A-Z challenge and needed something to use for ‘Zeal’ and I thought, well, this is me [messy hair & all -] so I put a favorite verse on it and pulled out my trusty water color crayons / pencils and finished her up right there in the hotel room. I love having my little art case with me when I travel!!
When I got home I stuck it down in my art journal and smeared some paint around the edges...
I kinda like her...

No comments: