Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Faith Based Pages Challenge

Welcome to the Faith Based Challenges of 2013! 
This year I'm sharing some of my favorite songs with you 
to encourage you to create your own faith based pages
– create scrapbook pages, art pages, or journaling pages – whatever you’re led to do! 
And I’d love to have you share them with me! 
The Summer of 2007 was a tough time for us as a family. 
One or both of our parents was hospitalized for 12 weeks --
The Lord gave this album to me to listen to while on the road
 – and it spoke to my heart. 
I love to listen to it still. 
And I want to share some of my favorites with you this year!

Click on the link above to see the lyrics and listen to the song - 
I chose the 'order' of these songs back in November - 
but am working on the art month-by-month...
So I've got to say I love that this month /week 
corresponded with our memory verse for the week -
[I hope I've got the numbers correct - it's been years since I've seen a rotary phone.]
 Good for me since March has been busy and I haven't had much time to spend with Art.
I actually completed this little memory verse card 
in the waiting room at the doctor's office yesterday
[all is well with the eye.]
When I call on Him I really do stand in awe of His love and grace and mercy -
so I wanted to share this one too - 
This is a digital page I did a few years back
using techniques learned from Jessica Sprague - 
 I created it as an 8x8 so I could print it on a regular piece of paper -
Would love to see how you interpret the song!

1 comment:

Suzi said...

I like the writing on the wavy lines! I hope to remember that one!