Friday, September 21, 2012

I've got a fun group of friends that I crop

with once a month. [That's scrap booking, y'all.] 
Sometimes I get a lot of pages done and other times I visit so much that I only get a few completed.... So I thought, since I haven't updated my little slideshow to the left in a while, that I'd share a few of the pages I've done recently - just because. 
The youngest's BCM Formal - do you think his clothes came from a thrift store?
Purple jacket and shorts.
I kind of hope so-
So glad he can enjoy life without taking himself too seriously!
 These papers are from a Jenni Bowlin kit - authentic vintage goodness - 
that worked well with MK's love of ducks.
Another MK layout [it's FUN to work with little girl photos!] 
- pumpkin cut with cricut and I love the ghost trim, I used as a banner! 
[She didn't quite embrace the dress-up part of the holiday last year -]
Oh, the story behind this!!! - I gathered photos from a couple of different years to tell it.
Paper from Tim Holtz pack and My Mind's Eye. This is 8x8 - just enough to capture the memory.
and this last one - just pulled together with odds and ends from the kits I get each month.
Fun.
What have you been working on?

1 comment:

Gloria L. said...

I'm working on a swap! Love your Jenni Bowlin layout.