Saturday, September 8, 2012

I'm taking part in

The BIG Idea Festival over at Big Picture Classes [link on the left -]
 There is one challenge issued each day during the two-week festival -
and they must be uploaded by the 18th to make the 'deadline.'
Might be tough for me considering things I have going for the next week or so...
So I wanted to share my projects so far --
one - a card a day for the next year 
Y'all know cards aren't my 'thing' -  
but I'm going to give it shot -
[I committed to one a week, I think, and am now considering 
that may have been a bit ambitious on my part -]
two - photo of "fun"
That one was easy since I had some of the boys I'd taken just last week -
just silly fun...
[These are Joshua and Sarah K's boys, for those who don't know -]
three - Dream
 The color on this looks HORRIBLE!
I promise it looks better IRL.
I've dreamed of finding the best chocolate pie ever! recipe for a few years now - and this year I've started the search for it - am keeping all the recipes and score sheets in a binder...
this will be my title page. 
[Thanks to all the taste-testers!]
 four -  My Goal
 I am so NOT a phone talker - I enjoy it once I'm on the phone, but it's not something I initiate as often as I should -- so my goal is to do a better job calling family & friends to stay in touch..
[photo taken in dressing room while trying to decide which top to purchase
-amazing the persepctive you can get with a photo vs the mirror]
Phone receiver is  clip art off the internet -
 five - Happy Scrapping -  
No rules - just-for-fun scrapping
I used a paper kit from Webster's Pages that I'd picked up at Archivers a few weeks back and added a giant tag that is really the packaging form Donna Downey's iron-on 
 [yes, I use EVERYTHING - lol]
So... five down and nine to go ---
There's still time to join in!

1 comment:

Gloria L. said...

Keep up the good work - you are ambitious, it seems! Packaging from Prima and Jenni Bowlin is also fun to use...