Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Fiskateer Fun

  - I love the challenges that we have over on the Fiskateer site - and I'm trying to take the time to be a part of them more often these days. During the Olympics they're having a little contest called The Games - a week each of challenges in sb layouts, sewing, cards, and home decor. 
Here's my take in the Layout Events [lol]:
 Layout Event 1 -  Use at least four fiskars tools - 
I used my clear ruler, craft knife, scissors, deckle scissors, and trimmer -
Layout Event 2: Using the negative space of a punch - 
I let the red show through the tree punch - 
Layout Event 3 - Use circle punches to create Olympics rings -
 "If cooking were an Olympic sport - she would take the gold." 
Layout Event 4 - use a winner's ribbon. Of course, I think our vintage glider set is a winner - and I hadn't scrap booked thier transformation so I made the rosette and did this page. 
Honestly?  It's a little bulky for me - 
but I like the challenge of the layout -
Come on over and join in!

1 comment:

Gloria L. said...

You've captured the moments - I LOVE the Olympics!