Friday, January 6, 2012

favorite photo friday -

I've recently been gifted some photos of my extended family - and oh how I love them!
I plan to combine these with some I've gathered along the way into a quick and easy heritage album, much like the one I saw during a recent dinner party -
kraft cardstock with green titles and mats for the journaling
- I'll work on it during an upcoming retreat -
Then I'll put each page down to scan and save the photos to disks to share with others.[Much easier to scan a whole page than small individual prints.]Until then, I'll pull the occasional favorite out -
like this one of my aunt and uncle overseas during the 40s.
Family - I'm interested in the details if you know them -
[And please, feel free to double click and 'save as.']

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think they were at the River Walk in San Antonio, Texas. I'll ask for more info from Mom!