Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Fall Y'all!


My {{absolute}} favorite time of year!!
And for once the weather actually FEELS like fall on this first day of the season!
But, alas, I'm too sick to enjoy it - maybe tomorrow...
Today I was in bed 16 hours dealing with the sinus pressure
that comes along with changing weather...
Looking forward to sitting outside and drinking my morning coffee --
tomorrow!
[Photo is of a tree on my drive to work - taken last year - later in the season.
Y'all know our trees won't turn until October down here in the South.]
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness what a beautiful tree! Fall is the best time of year (I'm sorry you're feeling under the weather and I hope you feel better soon).

Thanks for posting such a lovely photo, you're a lucky lady to be able to see it in real life; October will be here before you know it.
-Sylvia Fiskateer #5019