- I’ve made the difficult decision to move the Faith Based Pages Yahoo Group to FaceBook. Not easy, since I know we’ll lose some members, but the group is virtually inactive as it stands now and has already had more activity in these few days that it’s had in the last few months on Yahoo.
- Look at my bougainvillea now!! Wow! Is it ever gorgeous! I’ve seen fuchsia and yellow – but never this gorgeous white / pink color. It hangs right outside my kitchen window – and I love it.
- Traveled a bit this week and took advantage of it by staying with my mom one night – I don’t mind sleeping on the couch – but next time I’ll put a note on the door to not disturb us. [But it’s good to know they check on her throughout the night.]
- And I had an added treat in that my Aunt Carol and Uncle Elton were visiting from out of town!
- I helped my friend Rita set up for ‘Fourth Thursday’ in Tuscumbia – looks like a really fun sidewalk sale, [I’m not sure it’s limited to the arts like in Huntsville ,] and it sure was HOT! I may try to do it in the fall –
- And I got some freshly picked blueberries from her so I had to make blueberry muffins Saturday morning – YUM.
- The summer has snuck away from me and I feel like I’ve barely seen the youngest due to our opposite schedules with work, sleep, and play…
- But I did enjoy both lunch and dinner with all of my boys for my birthday! TIME TOGETHER = the best gift ever for me.
- I had such a relaxing weekend – it’s been so very long since I’ve been totally relaxed and not rushing through whatever was at hand because something more was waiting to be done. Burning the candle at both ends is never fun…
- I painted two 14x14 pieces on Saturday that I’m very happy with. The [mostly] white one has bits and pieces from some of the girls in the [on-line] Soul Restoration class I took this Spring. A great group of gals from all walks of life – I’m so happy we’re still chatting away together! Both of the quotes are 12x12 paper that I bought at the AdornIt Ware House sale before CKU-Prove ’09.
'round the house (100) Angst (2) art journal (49) Be Present (19) Be Real (15) Blessed (28) Book Shelf (4) Charlie Brown Lessons (10) Choice (4) Cookie of the Month (11) Corrie Ten Boom Quotes (12) creativity (301) Devotionals on Creativity (10) EOYOL (26) Everyday Goodness (318) faith based pages (139) Favorite Photo on Friday (125) He Speaks to Me (73) heirlooms (15) Library of Memories (6) Lottie Scotty (20) magic (13) mixed media (50) Monday Musings (164) My studio (4) Once a Month [old stuff] Giveaway (59) One Little Word (65) recipes (69) right here right now (33) scrapbook (121) stitches (14) stories to tell (6) Ten on Tuesday (51) Ten on Tuesday 2011 (50)