- In between phone calls [and yes, some crying] to see how Mom was making it I had another [[very]] busy week - so glad brother could be with her for a couple of days.
- I worked like a crazy woman all week getting ready for my largest county's review that was postponed due to the storms. So happy to have all the reports reviewed before I visit them for the actual assessment.
- Emma now lives with us officially, I think. She's settling in nicely.
- Mom's back in rehab and I again have hope that she can have some happy days when she gets back to her apartment. It's all just so hard on her; and I can't change it.
- Youngest got home from his trip to Florida and headed back to work today.
- Got my lunch from a diner near my office - I always enjoy walking around our little town when the church bells are chiming...
- I enjoyed visiting with friends at my monthly crop [think quilting bee for scrapbookers] - and actually completed 5 pages.
- We visited a new weekly 'farmer's market' downtown a couple of blocks from work and found all kinds of goodness -fruits, veggies, local meats, and flowers. YUM.
- Saw Mom on the weekend and she seems to be adjusting to the new routine of this rehab center - it's little more strenuous but we know they will not ask her to do anything that will cause her to be worse - it's all about helping, even if it doesn't feel like it sometimes.
- And finally, our [July] Fourth was lazy and laid back with lunch with our boys and a movie [Larry Crowne] later on...
'round the house (100) Angst (2) art journal (51) Be Present (19) Be Real (15) Blessed (28) Book Shelf (6) Charlie Brown Lessons (10) Choice (4) Cookie of the Month (11) Corrie Ten Boom Quotes (12) creativity (306) Devotionals on Creativity (10) EOYOL (26) Everyday Goodness (322) faith based pages (145) Favorite Photo on Friday (130) He Speaks to Me (73) heirlooms (15) Library of Memories (6) Lottie Scotty (23) magic (13) mixed media (50) Monday Musings (167) My studio (4) Once a Month [old stuff] Giveaway (59) One Little Word (68) Project Eighteen; (1) recipes (72) right here right now (37) scrapbook (126) stitches (14) stories to tell (6) Ten on Tuesday (52) Ten on Tuesday 2011 (50)