Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

  1. In between phone calls [and yes, some crying] to see how Mom was making it I had another [[very]] busy week - so glad brother could be with her for a couple of days.
  2. I worked like a crazy woman all week getting ready for my largest county's review that was postponed due to the storms. So happy to have all the reports reviewed before I visit them for the actual assessment.
  3. Emma now lives with us officially, I think. She's settling in nicely.
  4. Mom's back in rehab and I again have hope that she can have some happy days when she gets back to her apartment. It's all just so hard on her; and I can't change it.
  5. Youngest got home from his trip to Florida and headed back to work today.
  6. Got my lunch from a diner near my office - I always enjoy walking around our little town when the church bells are chiming...
  7. I enjoyed visiting with friends at my monthly crop [think quilting bee for scrapbookers] - and actually completed 5 pages.
  8. We visited a new weekly 'farmer's market' downtown a couple of blocks from work and found all kinds of goodness -fruits, veggies, local meats, and flowers. YUM.
  9. Saw Mom on the weekend and she seems to be adjusting to the new routine of this rehab center - it's little more strenuous but we know they will not ask her to do anything that will cause her to be worse - it's all about helping, even if it doesn't feel like it sometimes.
  10. And finally, our [July] Fourth was lazy and laid back with lunch with our boys and a movie [Larry Crowne] later on...

1 comment:

LindainNCtoo said...

I always love your Tuesdays posts, Judy.

I have been busy the last two weeks or so and have not been on the computer like I have normally been.
Trying to catch up on people's blogs the couple of days. Phew!