- Let's start with a cozy kitten to share with you - Look at those paws! That's our Pauly! Polydactal, almost a year old now, and such a sweetheart.
- Did a little yard work this week - just regular stuff - the garden is still doing well. Cannot wait until I can harvest basil!
- Got a manicure this week - first one in months and my hands were one hot mess. The harsh winter weather and my new found love of mixed media had taken its toll.
- But I love painting 'my girls' -even with surgical gloves to protect the manicure until Easter. Love how each one turns out differently since there's no rhyme or reason as I go about creating them.
- We started the weekend with a concert [and preachin'] with Jason Crabb on Good Friday at Fayetteville Church of God. Such a treat.
- I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend! We had a great time with our mothers - sunrise service at 6 a.m. with one and worship with the other at 10:45 and then on to family activities.
- And a trip to see my mom's neighbor [he used to be mine too :)] in the hospital. PLEASE pray for Max and his family - the girls have come in from out of state to be with him...
- No egg hunts or traditional four layered multi-colored Easter cake for us - and I kinda missed it. But! Sister brought Shipley's Donuts so that made up for it. Yum.
- Enjoyed shopping at a new little boutique shop - Nellie Mae's - earlier in the week and loved their ladder chandelier! So fun! And they designed it themselves. Love it.
- And finally! The crappie are biting and hubs is one happy camper!
'round the house (106) Angst (2) art journal (59) Be Present (19) Be Real (15) Blessed (28) Book Shelf (14) Charlie Brown Lessons (10) Choice (4) Cookie of the Month (11) Corrie Ten Boom Quotes (12) creativity (309) Devotionals on Creativity (10) EOYOL (26) Everyday Goodness (327) faith based pages (150) Favorite Photo on Friday (135) He Speaks to Me (74) heirlooms (15) Library of Memories (6) Lottie Scotty (27) magic (13) mixed media (54) Monday Musings (176) My studio (4) Once a Month [old stuff] Giveaway (59) One Little Word (73) Project Eighteen; (1) recipes (76) right here right now (47) scrapbook (128) stitches (14) stories to tell (6) Ten on Tuesday (52) Ten on Tuesday 2011 (50)