- A bit of traveling to one of my least favorite cities - no favorite shops or places to eat so I ate hotdogs [free] at the hotel. With chips and carrot sticks, not bad.
- Speaking of hotdogs - the hotdog man is back on 'the square' outside my office. [Do people outside of the south even know what 'the square' is?]
- Random thought: I'm very glad I have a flexible job.
- Taxes: done. Check: written. So sad to see one dependent missing - but happy to know that he's self-sufficient and doing okay.
- We had another bout of storms this week - loving how radar has advanced to the point of knowing exactly where rotation might be [but we know they can still dip down out of no where...]
- Praying for families that lost loved ones and homes.
- But the rain has been good - and YES! We have tomatoes! I'll admit I bought this [cherry] tomato plant with blooms on it - but the others now have blooms as well!
- Enjoyed having youngest and friend home.
- Family time = precious memories.
- And finally! We had a sunny day all together to take family photos at the turquoise fence in our neighborhood.
'round the house (100) Angst (2) art journal (49) Be Present (19) Be Real (15) Blessed (28) Book Shelf (4) Charlie Brown Lessons (10) Choice (4) Cookie of the Month (11) Corrie Ten Boom Quotes (12) creativity (302) Devotionals on Creativity (10) EOYOL (26) Everyday Goodness (318) faith based pages (140) Favorite Photo on Friday (126) He Speaks to Me (73) heirlooms (15) Library of Memories (6) Lottie Scotty (22) magic (13) mixed media (50) Monday Musings (164) My studio (4) Once a Month [old stuff] Giveaway (59) One Little Word (65) recipes (70) right here right now (34) scrapbook (122) stitches (14) stories to tell (6) Ten on Tuesday (52) Ten on Tuesday 2011 (50)