- The great snow storm of 0-11 kept me out of work until Thursday morning – and I somehow need that time in my office to pull my life together into some semblance of organization. So I’m a little late with this post today [ha - it actually posted on Wednesday night-] – and it’s very random…
- I was finally able to get down the hill to see my doctor on Wednesday a.m. – thank goodness he was able to open – I was relapsing FAST. But with a few more prescriptions, I’m back on the mend again. I’m afraid the time to look seriously at [nasal] polyp removal may indeed be sooner than later – I know! TMI!
- We ate breakfast at Waffle House while waiting on my meds to be filled.
- I haven’t lived with snow on the ground for this long since I was in Utah – but the rain TODAY is finally washing the rest of it away [9 days y’all!]
- It was beautiful though. [Our house from the road on Thursday.]
- There’ll be changes happening on the blog this year – some things will stay the same like these Ten on Tuesday posts and others are new [Favorite Photo Friday], but I’m also changing how I respond to comments [in the comments themselves] and draw for the Once a Month [old stuff] Giveaway [randomly from ALL comments within the last month.]
- I’ve also been pulled into some home décor blogs lately and I hope those will inspire me to be a little more creative with my projects around the house – and on those rare occasions when that happens, I’ll be sure to share that with you as well; and I’ll continue to share my faith – because, really, that’s what keeps me going each day.
- I’ve started a little Soul Restoration class [see Brave Girls Club link to the right] – and I love it. I love that they give you LOTS of tools to work with to create art-inspired reflection. I love that while the creators have definite religious beliefs they leave it open for each person to define their own relationship with God. I love that they give you lots of video to encourage creativity. And I love that I’ve given myself permission to just play with it all – I’ve even committed to using scissors only throughout this class! [No paper trimmer to assure perfectly straight lines.] Ha.
- My hair has finally grown enough that I can tuck the front behind my ears again – man, it must have been SHORT. What was I thinking?!?
- Okay - one last snow photo – I promise! [Well, we’ll see – since our forecast is calling for another flurry this weekend.] This is our house on Monday – before the rain came in – one week after the snow fell – in THE SOUTH – gotta love it.
'round the house (100) Angst (2) art journal (50) Be Present (19) Be Real (15) Blessed (28) Book Shelf (5) Charlie Brown Lessons (10) Choice (4) Cookie of the Month (11) Corrie Ten Boom Quotes (12) creativity (304) Devotionals on Creativity (10) EOYOL (26) Everyday Goodness (322) faith based pages (142) Favorite Photo on Friday (130) He Speaks to Me (73) heirlooms (15) Library of Memories (6) Lottie Scotty (23) magic (13) mixed media (50) Monday Musings (165) My studio (4) Once a Month [old stuff] Giveaway (59) One Little Word (67) recipes (71) right here right now (36) scrapbook (124) stitches (14) stories to tell (6) Ten on Tuesday (52) Ten on Tuesday 2011 (50)