Saturday, November 13, 2010

November Challenge

Theme – Gratitude or Thanksgiving [of course]

Sketch – from http://mysketchworld.blogspot.com/ While I love large photos and circles, please remember, you can always put multiple photos or journaling in those large photo blocks. Be creative!

Papers – your choice, - but, let’s shake it up a bit – NO traditional FALL COLORS

Embellishmentsribbon and eyelets [yes! Dig some out and use them!]

Technique – Use a stamp or two somewhere on the page

Scripture / Inspirational Thought – Let us give thanks to the Lord. Psalm 92:1

Projects are due by the last day of the month. Here's my take on the sketch [I love sketches and have so much 'making them mine,' I hope you do too.] Notice, I used one eyelet in the first layout and brads at the top because I had those in a color that matched. No eyelets or brads on the other two - and now stamping on any of them - it's just not something I like the look of - I stamped on one of these layouts and actually put something over it [lol]. The last layout has rub-ons that mimic stamps.I'll add family photos after the holidays. The first layout will go in my heritage album [All About Us], and the other two will be in the 2010 album.

I can't wait to see what you do with this sketch! Please post your layout in our FBP Flickr Group and / or post a comment here to let me know where to see your completed layout. A winner will be randomly chosen from those who complete the challenge. If we have at least five participate the winner will receive a great prize. Scissors Up! Scrap on –

No comments: