- Make no mistake: physical therapy can HURT. But it’s worth it in the end to have SO MUCH more movement / use in my arm than before I started.
- Like much of you, I was consumed with the rescue of the Chilean miners. I couldn’t watch it at work, but did check CNN every so often to see the count! And once at home, I watched until the very last person was out. A-MAZ-ING.
- I am blessed to have a group of friends who will come together for each other at a moment's notice - had a wonderful time of prayer and praise this week - *I* was blessed to be a part of it - thanks girls!
- So fun to be with my mom and three of my favorite aunts this week – watching them laugh about chewy candy pulling their ‘teeth’ out [yes!] made me hope for good friends when I’m in my late 70s and 80s too. And I pray I have the same joy for life as I age that they have always shown me.
- As the weather gets cooler, it’s not only football season – but also fishing time around our house. Craig has enjoyed adding to his count of a crappie for each day on his perpetual calendar.[Photo from this past summer-]
- And of course, Drew is heading South almost every weekend to visit with Matt and see Auburn play. Maybe not necessarily in that order…
- I’ve been to many scrapbook events – where I took classes [or taught classes] and cropped for a few hours, time set aside to share with others and spend time concentrating on doing scrapbook pages, but
- I went to a 16 hour crop on Saturday – I’ve never done that before – and I had a blast! I took a couple of artsy projects that would take some time to paint and dry in order to complete – love these! I also completed 8 -9 layouts.
- And I laughed ‘til I cried with old friends and new. It was such a wonderful day of crafty fun – THANKS Rachel and family!! Scrapping for Cure [for cystic fibrosis] was simply THE BEST!
- Having dinner with my sweetie at one of our favorite Italian restaurants was a bonus. Chicken Ricatoni [grilled chicken with goat cheese and sun-dried tomatoes, veggies, and garlic mashed potatoes – yum] is about the best thing ever!
'round the house (100) Angst (2) art journal (49) Be Present (19) Be Real (15) Blessed (28) Book Shelf (4) Charlie Brown Lessons (10) Choice (4) Cookie of the Month (11) Corrie Ten Boom Quotes (12) creativity (302) Devotionals on Creativity (10) EOYOL (26) Everyday Goodness (320) faith based pages (140) Favorite Photo on Friday (128) He Speaks to Me (73) heirlooms (15) Library of Memories (6) Lottie Scotty (23) magic (13) mixed media (50) Monday Musings (164) My studio (4) Once a Month [old stuff] Giveaway (59) One Little Word (65) recipes (71) right here right now (34) scrapbook (122) stitches (14) stories to tell (6) Ten on Tuesday (52) Ten on Tuesday 2011 (50)