Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

  1. Oops! I think Poly is really PAULy. Ha. [Took a little look-see when playing with him last week.] He’ll start spending afternoons outside this week.
  2. Many know that I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED CATS, but few people know that as I’ve gotten older I’ve developed allergies to them [go zyrtec!] I’ve just about had all I can take with the cat hair in the upstairs part of our house.
  3. We’re finishing up the fig season and I think Craig now appreciates having someone hold the ladder steady for him. – I’m just sayin’
  4. I finally got the old manual lawn mower from Mama’s house and now our grass is mostly dead from the heat so I haven’t been able to use it. Dratz.
  5. Jalapeño poppers [made by Drew with our home-grown peppers] + IBS = One. Long. Week. I only ate one and it was good, but not worth this.
  6. We still have tomatoes.
  7. Bacon and tomato sandwiches are one of my all-time favorite foods. Yum.
  8. It was only in the high 80*s on Sunday and I almost got a sweater out – lol. So tired of these 100* + temps!
  9. I am LOVING being a part of a scrapbook group that meets regularly right here in town [THANKS LORI!!] This collage is of pages I’ve completed in the last week [not all photos taken by me, I scrap extended family members on occasion to put in my heritage album.And you can see that I still do 3 'event' albums - hot air balloons- one for me, & one each for the boys.]
  10. We enjoyed getting together with family again this weekend. Since none of us live in the same town it’s always nice when we all make the effort.

1 comment:

Marianne B in AZ said...

Your "Ten on Tuesday" is always fun to look forward to. I had already read this last week, but I don't always remember to leave you a comment.