- Oops! I think Poly is really PAULy. Ha. [Took a little look-see when playing with him last week.] He’ll start spending afternoons outside this week.
- Many know that I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED CATS, but few people know that as I’ve gotten older I’ve developed allergies to them [go zyrtec!] I’ve just about had all I can take with the cat hair in the upstairs part of our house.
- We’re finishing up the fig season and I think Craig now appreciates having someone hold the ladder steady for him. – I’m just sayin’
- I finally got the old manual lawn mower from Mama’s house and now our grass is mostly dead from the heat so I haven’t been able to use it. Dratz.
- Jalapeño poppers [made by Drew with our home-grown peppers] + IBS = One. Long. Week. I only ate one and it was good, but not worth this.
- We still have tomatoes.
- Bacon and tomato sandwiches are one of my all-time favorite foods. Yum.
- It was only in the high 80*s on Sunday and I almost got a sweater out – lol. So tired of these 100* + temps!
- I am LOVING being a part of a scrapbook group that meets regularly right here in town [THANKS LORI!!] This collage is of pages I’ve completed in the last week [not all photos taken by me, I scrap extended family members on occasion to put in my heritage album.And you can see that I still do 3 'event' albums - hot air balloons- one for me, & one each for the boys.]
- We enjoyed getting together with family again this weekend. Since none of us live in the same town it’s always nice when we all make the effort.
'round the house (99) Angst (2) art journal (48) Be Present (19) Be Real (15) Blessed (28) Book Shelf (3) Charlie Brown Lessons (10) Choice (4) Cookie of the Month (11) Corrie Ten Boom Quotes (12) creativity (300) Devotionals on Creativity (10) EOYOL (26) Everyday Goodness (314) faith based pages (138) Favorite Photo on Friday (125) He Speaks to Me (73) heirlooms (15) Library of Memories (6) Lottie Scotty (7) magic (13) mixed media (50) Monday Musings (161) My studio (4) Once a Month [old stuff] Giveaway (59) One Little Word (65) recipes (67) right here right now (32) scrapbook (120) stitches (14) stories to tell (6) Ten on Tuesday (51) Ten on Tuesday 2011 (50)