- It’s been one looooong week with Craig gone for nine days.
- He had a wonderful time fishing Lake Erie with friends and his dad. It was good week to just ‘get-a-way-from-it-all.’
- I cooked three days, well, maybe two, I’m not sure now – I really do enjoy cooking with my boys. “My” meaning any of them who happen to be in the house at the time – and they seem to take my instruction well.
- Lots of rain this week so no watering of the garden needed. Nice.
- I had a little bout of food poisoning – not so fun as it happened right before the crafty weekend I had planned. [Reminded me of CKU last year when I had a terrible bout of food poisoning that lasted the entire time.]
- But I’ve since become a believer in Gatorade [G2] - so after four [64 oz each] on Friday I was good to go – I even ate two meals on Saturday.
- I crafted with one of my favorite designers Friday evening and Saturday – I really do enjoy taking classes where I can try new things [like her iron-ons and paint techniques] to see if I might use them again. It’s just fun being with other gals who enjoy playing and learning new artsy stuff together.
- I read three more ‘books’ this week – nice and quick – I can usually read a full paper back in a couple of days.
- And photoshopped a fun photo for the challenge over at Life Preserver’s – oh the things we, as crazy scrapbookers, will do for a challenge! And apologies to Cousin John – I’m not the best at working with PEOPLE so I’m sourcing your little request out to the college kids – and awaiting their magic.
- And finally, I talked some more about the walking routine – admired those who do, but still didn’t do it myself. What’s up with THAT?
'round the house (106) Angst (2) art journal (59) Be Present (19) Be Real (15) Blessed (28) Book Shelf (14) Charlie Brown Lessons (10) Choice (4) Cookie of the Month (11) Corrie Ten Boom Quotes (12) creativity (309) Devotionals on Creativity (10) EOYOL (26) Everyday Goodness (327) faith based pages (150) Favorite Photo on Friday (135) He Speaks to Me (74) heirlooms (15) Library of Memories (6) Lottie Scotty (27) magic (13) mixed media (54) Monday Musings (176) My studio (4) Once a Month [old stuff] Giveaway (59) One Little Word (73) Project Eighteen; (1) recipes (76) right here right now (47) scrapbook (128) stitches (14) stories to tell (6) Ten on Tuesday (52) Ten on Tuesday 2011 (50)