Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Top Ten Lessons I Learned From Charlie Brown #6


6. Do what you love to do.

Through all their adventures, Schroeder remained constant in his appreciation of Beethoven and his love of playing the piano. He loved to play piano and that's what he did, regardless of the circumstances. Charlie Brown flew his kite, played baseball and football, not just to win (he knew he wouldn't), but because he loved to do those things.

Submitted by Jim Allen, a personal & business success coach, who can be reached at Jim@CoachJim.com, or visited on the web at http://www.CoachJim.com.Jim Allen wants you to know: Charles Schulz taught me much through his daily work. Now, I hope to return the favor in some small way.

1 comment:

craftymom205 said...

Great lesson. I create scrapbooks and cards because I love to do it not to get any recognition or anything like that. I just enjoy it. Have a great day.