- Loving my new Liz Claiborne sweater. I’ve always been drawn to her clothes but this is the first time I’ve bought something because 1- they’re a little price-y and, 2- don’t always fit me right - but I love this one...
- And the photo? Just keeping it real, folks. It’s not all pretty - [Photo taken by my sister-in-law - Thanks Kelly – ha.] I’m thinking I won’t be wearing it for a while because….
- The hostas are up! I declare! It’s Spring!
- I’ve realized I’m addicted [ADDICTED, I say] to ice cube gum [the blue ones.] I keep them by our home pc and I allow myself only two a day. – If I bring them to work I can go through a whole box in just a day or two. Seriously.
- Had a new plant poop up in my yard this week and my FB friends help me identify it and gave me info that has helped me know just where it should go – ha. So I transplanted it to the back edge of our yard late Friday afternoon. It’ll be interesting watching it grow through the summer.
- I’ve had so many praise songs playing in my head this week, “He is Alive and I’m Forgiven, Heaven’s Gates are Open Wide,” “It is Finished – the Battle is Over!” and “How do I say thanks for the things that He has done for? Things so undeserved, yet He gives to me abundantly –the voices of a thousand angels could not express my gratitude…” Just to share a few – Praying that each of you know the security of salvation that only Jesus can give and hope you had a wonderful Easter too!
- Got the Easter Baskets together early [have to mail one off, you know] and went with an orange and blue theme this year [imagine THAT]; they’re filled with lots of candy goodies.
- I bought an Easter treat for me too – and have to admit I succumbed to “peer” pressure, if you will. I’ve been hearing from my scrapbook buddies talk for months about the new fabric line coming to Target, “Liberty of London,” so I took a look-see – and loved it too! Got me a nice pretty umbrella for all this nasty weather we have in April.
- Made our Easter Cake on Saturday. Love this little tradition, even if I’m the only one in our house who ‘gets it.’
- And finally – “we” got a job offer this week! So happy to say that our oldest will be one of the newest employees of Lockheed-Martin here in town.Yippee!
'round the house (100) Angst (2) art journal (51) Be Present (19) Be Real (15) Blessed (28) Book Shelf (6) Charlie Brown Lessons (10) Choice (4) Cookie of the Month (11) Corrie Ten Boom Quotes (12) creativity (306) Devotionals on Creativity (10) EOYOL (26) Everyday Goodness (322) faith based pages (145) Favorite Photo on Friday (130) He Speaks to Me (73) heirlooms (15) Library of Memories (6) Lottie Scotty (23) magic (13) mixed media (50) Monday Musings (167) My studio (4) Once a Month [old stuff] Giveaway (59) One Little Word (68) Project Eighteen; (1) recipes (72) right here right now (37) scrapbook (126) stitches (14) stories to tell (6) Ten on Tuesday (52) Ten on Tuesday 2011 (50)