Friday, April 30, 2010

fbp Monthly challenge - April

My take on our monthly challenge -
My one little word for 2010 - Joy!
I actually used a different verse and admit there are no brads on my layout - the little flowers were cut off a sticker and already had something in the middle...
Papers are Dear Lizzy and kit stuff from The Girls' Loft.
Not loving the photo on this layout [I had the camera on the wrong setting for a good shot] so I'm sure I'll be replacing it with another one. And I'll admit that i've already changed the journaling so that is moves a little 'longer' across the page - only three lines now, does tht make sense? I like it much better --
Projects are due by the last day of the month. Please post your layout in our Flickr Group or post a comment here or on my blog to let me know where to see your completed layout. A winner will be randomly chosen from those who complete the challenge.

No comments: