- We love The Gulf - after we moved from Mobile we'd go back as many as five times a year; we missed it so.
- Now, if we can make time in our schedule to get down even once yearly it's a treat!
- The sugar-white beaches are beautiful to us.
- God's presence seems so much closer when we see the constancy of His creation.
- Fresh Gulf shrimp is delicious! But we only ate it twice this trip.
- Our favorite seagull greets us each time we're on the beach; what? You don't believe me? [Okay, I'll admit he changes a bit from year to year.]
- I ask myself - why do I continue to take photos of these seagulls [every. single. trip.] as if I've never seen one in my life?
- Using coupons from Restaurant.com helped us branch out and try new eateries.
- Tacky Jacks will definitely get a return visit.
- And finally, Golden Hour on The Gulf is my favorite time and place. Absolute.
'round the house (101) Angst (2) art journal (52) Be Present (19) Be Real (15) Blessed (28) Book Shelf (7) Charlie Brown Lessons (10) Choice (4) Cookie of the Month (11) Corrie Ten Boom Quotes (12) creativity (308) Devotionals on Creativity (10) EOYOL (26) Everyday Goodness (322) faith based pages (146) Favorite Photo on Friday (130) He Speaks to Me (73) heirlooms (15) Library of Memories (6) Lottie Scotty (24) magic (13) mixed media (50) Monday Musings (168) My studio (4) Once a Month [old stuff] Giveaway (59) One Little Word (69) Project Eighteen; (1) recipes (72) right here right now (39) scrapbook (127) stitches (14) stories to tell (6) Ten on Tuesday (52) Ten on Tuesday 2011 (50)