1. Busy – busy work week with overtime + new time log system = ONE BIG HEADACHE.
2. I’m finally getting used to my ‘new’ bi-focal glasses – from Zenni – I’d recommend them to anyone!
3. Four months after a bad hair cut – it’s finally “like I like it” – that is the one and only time in my life when I’ve actually said, “Put down the scissors, we’re done,” and, “No. Seriously. We’re done.” I paid for it, but I sure wasn’t happy about having kindergarten bangs. [Photo above was taken several months ago, kind of mid-grow-out – it’s sooo much better now!]
4. Food is my enemy – maybe, not really… I need to do so much better there- and not just in the possible overeating – acid reflux has been a frequent visitor these past few days…
5. I hear birds singing in the early morning hours – spring is coming! Despite the forecasted 30* temp tonight…
6. I DO NOT enjoy driving in thunderstorms and tornadoes, and so, I didn’t. It’s nice to be in a place [work-wise] where I can freely make these decisions. It’s an awesome photo, isn’t it? [January 21st Huntsville tornado – photo from local news site]
7. LOVING the slide scanner my in-laws gave me for Christmas! It actually takes a little ‘snapshot’ of each slide as you put it through – very quick and oh, so easy! I went through over 800 of my slides during the weekend. And noticed that some will be spotty regardless of how much air you hit them with- ah, well, can I just pretend they already have a ‘grunge mask’ on them? I mean, some people pay for these digital elements! LOL
8. Of course, my slides are all in plastic sleeves so they can be held up to a light to choose – and choose I did via the LOM system – why scan those that I know I’ll never use? Note: I plan to scan Every. Single. One. of Joe’s slides so we can all have a copy...
9. I soooo enjoy our praise time at church – we attend the ‘blended’ venue* which has a little mix of hymns and praise – Mark does an excellent job in helping us worship before the sermon. [*Our church now has three venues: traditional – blended – and unplugged with 6 worship services – pretty neat.]
10. And finally – I saw a live chicken in someone’s yard this week – just walking around... it’s been a long, long time since I’ve been that deep in 'country' [Photo off the internet – no, I did not stop to document it- although I know many of you believe I would.]
'round the house (106) Angst (2) art journal (59) Be Present (19) Be Real (15) Blessed (28) Book Shelf (14) Charlie Brown Lessons (10) Choice (4) Cookie of the Month (11) Corrie Ten Boom Quotes (12) creativity (309) Devotionals on Creativity (10) EOYOL (26) Everyday Goodness (327) faith based pages (150) Favorite Photo on Friday (135) He Speaks to Me (74) heirlooms (15) Library of Memories (6) Lottie Scotty (27) magic (13) mixed media (54) Monday Musings (176) My studio (4) Once a Month [old stuff] Giveaway (59) One Little Word (73) Project Eighteen; (1) recipes (76) right here right now (47) scrapbook (128) stitches (14) stories to tell (6) Ten on Tuesday (52) Ten on Tuesday 2011 (50)