1.Oh, Warm Weather, where might you be? I mean, I know it’s January, but I live in the South…
2. And I’m loving my fur-lined crocs we bought in Colorado-
3. Scrap time with gals I call friends is always a fun time!
4. 13 - Layouts finished makes the day complete!
5. My hair is flat – flat – flat – ever since we returned from Colorado – what happened to the ‘volume’ [frizz] that southern humidity always gives me?
6. Raccoons – there’s no secret we feed a herd of raccoons every night – but during the cold snap they were especially brave and would hardly leave the carport when we went outside…[Photo of this little guy was taken back in the summer-]
7. Okay – Sudafed – as much as I hate to rely on you– you are my friend, and have helped me make it through many a runny – sniffly day lately with my dignity intact [and some who have seen me sneeze know exactly what I’m talking about.]
8. Been trying to ‘watch’ what I eat – but am still enjoying a $1 sweet tea [okay, usually half ‘n half, because it’s too sweet for even me] most every day –
9. American Idol + DVR, need I say more? Love it.
10. And, FINALLY – yes, the Christmas Cards have been mailed. Merry New Year everyone!
'round the house (99) Angst (2) art journal (48) Be Present (19) Be Real (15) Blessed (28) Book Shelf (3) Charlie Brown Lessons (10) Choice (4) Cookie of the Month (11) Corrie Ten Boom Quotes (12) creativity (300) Devotionals on Creativity (10) EOYOL (26) Everyday Goodness (314) faith based pages (138) Favorite Photo on Friday (125) He Speaks to Me (73) heirlooms (15) Library of Memories (6) Lottie Scotty (7) magic (13) mixed media (50) Monday Musings (161) My studio (4) Once a Month [old stuff] Giveaway (59) One Little Word (65) recipes (67) right here right now (32) scrapbook (120) stitches (14) stories to tell (6) Ten on Tuesday (51) Ten on Tuesday 2011 (50)