Thursday, January 21, 2010

FBP Monthly Challenge - January

I’m not sure how much participation is happening with this and have to admit that even I’ve been a little bogged down throughout the holidays. But I feel the pull to push ahead with this – maybe just for me to focus on my faith based pages, and maybe to get some of you thinking about adding a little of your faith to your pages as well. Someone suggested a shorter time frame as goal for completion so that’s what I’m hoping to do this year –
But first – our challenge for December was: What Christmas Means to Me
[Scrap lift from Scrapbooks Etc. Nov / Dec 2009, p.20] Highlight your beliefs surrounding the Christmas season - Must include: two-toned title, hand cut and decorated tree, lined paper, sewing on the page, and journaling about your Christmas beliefs; Scripture: “For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16
Here’s my layout:
If any of you participated, I would love to see what you did.
Our January Challenge is: Theme: Everyday Blessings
[Scrap lift from Scrapbooks Etc. Nov / Dec 2009, p.10]
Highlight the things [people – places - things] that make your ‘everyday’ just a little brighter. Or maybe, the things that just help you make it through the day, because aren’t these little things a blessing too?
Must include: Chipboard letters, three of your favorite colors, three ribbon tabs, and a row of flowers
Scripture: “And let the Peace of God rule in your hearts…and be ye thankful.” Colossians 3:15
Begin today and complete your own interpretation of this challenge! Post a comment and link to show us your page[s] before February 1st and you could be chosen to receive a little giftie from me. I’ll post my layout on that date and a new challenge will be posted the third week in February. I look forward to seeing what you do!

No comments: