Friday, November 20, 2009

Altered Art

Something fun I've been playing around with -
an old printer drawer and some of my favorite photos.
I need suggestions on what to put in a few of the other spaces
- I don't want to fill it up completely -


And also a little autmun goodness as I watched a red-headed woodpecker
out my window this morning
- always makes me remember how
I saved and saved cereal box tops
to get a little plastic woodie woodpecker door knocker
only to have it melt in the sun...
Happy fall Y'all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Judy, what a special wall project! What would you think about printing a favorite Bible verse on vellum, maybe one that has two parts to it, and place one on the top left empty section, and continue the second on the lower right empty section. Can't wait to see what you do with it...just awesome with the pretty photos!

Anonymous said...

You did a beautiful job on this - you could also add some favorite printed paper or something with a stamped design that can be divided up - but I like the Bible verse as well - and maybe small initials in wood.

Kim G.