Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Faith Based Pages Classes

We've been working on a little devotional tag book over at the Faith Based Pages Classes Yahoo Group these past few weeks. It's designed to be a little daily reminder to us as we rush through the Christmas season that Jesus [really] is the Reason for the Season. And how blessed we are that we can set aside time and celebrate His goodness - even in the midst of our struggles and hurt.[as always - you can click on the photo to see it larger -]

Today - I wanted to share the instructions and some photos of the projects. The gals in the class are talking about all kinds of ways to interpret this project [spiral note cards, flip album on their kitchen counter, etc.] and I can't wait to see their 'take' on it.

Let me know if you make one too - I'd love to see it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this idea. I have been thinking about what to make Mom for Christmas as she has everything. I think this would be perfect. Thanks for turning on the light today !

Susie
Fiskateer #6652