Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Catching Fireflies - 5


My take:
[Pensacola- Florida- Lighthouse and Middle Bay - Mobile, AL- Lighthouse - two lighthouses that have been a 'part' of our family for over 20 years - we have paintings of each hanging in our den...]
I believe in the power of prayer and I know our Lord wants us to join together and lift each other up in prayer [I’ve had too many middle of the night awakenings with urgings to pray for others only to learn of unforeseen circumstances in their lives later on…] I want to take the responsibility [and joy!] of standing tall and shining bright for others. We’re in a spiritual battle and I know to fight it will require all my heart, my soul, and strength. And I’m willing to step in and pray for those who may not have the strength to reach out to God…

No comments: