Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Catching Fireflies - 2


My take:

I suggest taking a photo of ourselves enjoying the morning light our God has created… I love the scene[s] in “City of Angels" where all the angels gather to face the sun [and worship The Son] every morning. I’m so thankful that my God holds the keys to my freedom – to my life – and promises to never leave me or forsake me no matter how many times I ask the same things over and over again. He shows me new mercies each and every day – but I see it most often in His patience with me as I, a mere mortal, struggle to understand His ways…

1 comment:

Sarah said...

City of Angels is one of my all-time favorite movies. There's so much underlying faith in that movie. I love the beach scene--can you imagine not being able to feel the sunshine and the water? But how would it be to hear a symphany in the sunrise?

Thanks for the reminder.