Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Blog Award

Hope, from 4 the Memories, gave me this award - an honor, really that someone recognizes my desire to share Christ with others through my blog.Diane, from Women to Women: Sharing Jesus , explains the award this way, "The Exalting Christ blog award is given to bloggers who consistently exalt the name of Christ on their blogs. What a joy to see crafters blend their passion for Christ and papercrafting. This award is given to bloggers who share Christ through their posts or through the design of their artwork. We are commanded in Scripture to be "salt and light" sharing the Good News of Jesus no matter where we are (Matthew 5:13-16). This award is just a way members of Women to Women: Sharing Jesus can say thanks for exalting Christ with us!"

So thanks Hope - so very sweet of you to recognize my blog in this way - I'm going to pay it forward a bit too and offer this award to the following who always seem to have inspiring words on their blogs -
Stephanie at Home Grown Hospitality and Dee at Finally Me - love you gals!

Now, I'm off to finish up my layouts for the Catching Fireflies class...why do I always have such a hard time following sketches?! - And I drew these myself!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you so much!!!!

M.K. said...

congratulations! your blog is a good reminder to keep God in all of our everday activities!