Friday, March 6, 2009

FBP Classes Born to be Wild - Buddy Up!

I LOVE to get together with my friends - for Bible study [our retreats are the best!] camping, hiking, Disney, scrapbooking, lunches , going to to the beach, dinners, just hanging out - you get the idea. I'm blessed to have a couple of core groups of friends that have been together for ten
+ years. The photos on my layout were taken during a women's weekend when we really were playing with someone's bright red lipstick.

Note: While the sketch is for 12x12 [or 8x8] I adapted to fit for 8.5x11. It's been fun to see what you guys have done with the idea - both on the FBP classes Yahoo Group and through emails to me. Keep those layouts coming!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My layout is in my Photo Album at Faithbased Pages group.

Kim's Album.

It made for a thought provoking lay-out.

Anonymous said...

Judy,
I am confused - where is the group on-line? I went to our group site, but can't find class information.....

Please put directions ina post on our site...

Thanks and God Bless,
Kim