Wednesday, January 14, 2009

... and the winner is

I've soooooo enjoyed each and every organizational tip that's been shared here these past couple of weeks - and I may be putting some of them to use in my own scrap space soon! I'm out of town working so I had a friend draw a number for the winner and she drew # 24!
Congrats Tracy!

when you are working. (And donate what you don't need or won't use to a school or child-care facility to purge as needed.)

January 11, 2009 1:15 PM

Delete

AnonymousAnonymous said...

Tracy said . . . I use an open file container with hanging file folders to sort my paper and stickers by season, holiday, sports or event to help keep things organized. When I need supplies I just pull the folder and I have everything in one place. I sort my other supplies by type in clear containers.

January 11, 2009 8:42 PM

Delete

BloggerOmaloriann said...

Hi Judy - I see where you only have 24 comments for this, so I will add mine organization 2cents worth!
Since I have no idea how to contact you -- please send me an email at the address to the right and let me know where to send your prize. I'd like to get it in the mail this weekend! again, thanks for all who joined in to share! I hope to have another give away in a few weeks.

No comments: