Thursday, October 2, 2008

TODAY - the blog blitz challenge from Stacy J ----

This is quick 'down and dirty' scrap booking. Find the challenge here. And you can see some of my quick pages below [others have Christmas presents on them so they can't be shown right now...] I made my own little 6x6 book because some of my photos just couldn't be cropped much smaller. Wish the photos were a little more clear, but the bottom line is my iron levels are low again and I'm [oh so] tired most of the time and just don't feel like working with it to get a better one. The good news: I have doctor who's willing to search for the cause.
Note: October Design Team projects are updated in slide show to the right [and on the website: www.faithbasedpages.com]

3 comments:

donna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
donna said...

Oh dear I'll try again, lol. yay for crocs ;) I love how you've made your own little book, really cool.
Donna x

Anonymous said...

Love the name of your blog! Awesome book with Stacy's challenge - can't wait to see more of your work in the DYL class!