Monday, February 5, 2024

Y'all know that I still

 enjoy scrapbooking - 
and I'm going to try and share a bit more with you 
throughout this coming year -
[Heads UP: many of my pages are about camping - ha.]
I am SO FORTUNATE to have Nicole in my life - 
She's the sweetest friend [yes!]

Last month she coordinated a layout a day challenge -
And y'all - I love a good sketch -- 
AND the challenge to get it done within 24 hours.
So I printed up some photos at the end of December and 
I WAS READY.
I used supplies I already had a home...
It was fun - challenging - and most of all, do-able.
I'm happy to say that 2022 is COMPLETED
and I've got a good start on 2023...
[I don't know about you - but I almost always work a year behind - it gives me better perspective on what I truly want included...]
Fingers crossed that the video works!

No comments: