Monday, February 12, 2024

Looking back, I realized

 that I missed the way I've art journaled in the past...
So I'm getting back to that a bit this year - 
Some I've already shared with you....
Some I'll probably never share 
HA - but it's the TRUTH because I think an art journal can be a place to work through all the feels - ups and downs - that this old world throws at us. 
 
When I'm playing in my art journal I almost always 
end up talking with God as I process things...
So here's some from this month - 
Maybe it'll inspire you to use art to connect with your own feelings a bit...
Maybe you'll see that art can be a way to connect with God... 
My work is nothing special - just a little paint and bits and bobs from the art desk...
 but it's relaxing to me...
and helps me slow down and feel God's peace...


No comments: