Monday, July 18, 2022

#meandmyweek

 

* Wondering... when starting a walking routine, which is better: Increasing distance? Or increasing speed? Asking for a friend.  Ha.
* It's hot as fire outside y'all - so we decided to spend the afternoon in the blazing sun at a local concert in the park. Of course we did. Surprisingly, it turned out to be a breezy mid-80s  evening and we were out til 9p.m.
* It's really about sitting in the shade, drinking [fake] sweet tea, and visiting with friends...
* I believe being a mother is one of the most important things a woman can be AND I also believe that God sometimes calls women to do something more...
* I've found myself surprised to be in a group recently that blatantly degrades / belittles a mother for working outside the home... so there's that. Hmmm...
* Had a quick dental procedure to smooth off a chipped tooth [during my routine visit]
* FINALLY cut the grass in our small enclosed area in back of the house - it looks like a hayfield now... I was secretly hoping it would just die. HA
* Enjoyed being a table hostess and getting to know more ladies at our recent church women's brunch - and
* We've had perfect sunny weather all week [a few storms at night]; did I mention that it's hot y'all?

No comments: