Sunday, July 3, 2022

#Meandmyweek

 * In-person church has been wonderful...
* Monday was a 'catch-up' day for me... a little house work, a little blog writing, a little organizing, a little book reviewing...
* Then I enjoyed coffee and lunch with a couple of groups of friends [including some I've not seen in years...so fun!]
* Continued planning some upcoming travel [I've got $$$ with SouthWest that must be used before the end of the year -]
* Attended a scrapbook gathering  [crop] on Friday and Saturday... I *do* enjoy being with others who speak my scrappy language- ha.
* And...  it's been a few weeks since I had the second piercing in my ears so I'm excited to have my [blue] diamond studs in... I'm not sure many people notice... so they're just for me. And I'm good with that. HA.

No comments: