Friday, December 7, 2018

Here's a little more

detail about my wreath...
It's kind of giant, y'all.
But I guess I decided if I'm going to have a natural wreath
 I like it big and wild a free...lol
 So... I started with a layer of cypress... I just love how it feathers out everywhere..
I tucked the branches in the wreath form and kind of wove them all together in the back, 
if that even makes sense...
 
Then I added in some cedar around on top and in between...
Next I just stuck some of the spruce here and there... 
Honestly, I used very little wire.. 
 
Lastly,  I tried my bow on, then added holly 
[and agree with my friend that the holly LEAVES add a great textural element] 
and a bit of cotton...  
I almost added in some of those pinecones you see there on the table...
But you've gotta stop somewhere...  lol...
Its hanging on our laundry room door so I get a nice Christmasy smell 
every time I'm on the carport... 
LOVE IT!

No comments: