Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Spring has sprung as my mama

would say!
And Easter will be here before we know it!
[Yay!]
So today I'm sharing a few scrapbook pages around that - 
I'm not shy about grabbing photos of my sweet family off the facebook, to print and use in my scrapbook. And I still think this one of MK in her toddler years is adorable. 
You can see that I have NO PROBLEM mixing up patterned papers - 
I love it, actually!
The color on this one is a little wonky - it's much more clear in real life - ha.
Again, a patterned paper background is used to 
document our favorite Easter Cake.
And this last one is actually a canvas that I painted then added lots of patterned papers! KittyLou's photo was printed black and white and trimmed out before adding to the page - the crown is a couple of pieces of lace...
[She really is the queen of our house - ha]
Scrapbook ideas can be used in lots of different ways y'all!

No comments: