Friday, December 8, 2017

Well. It looks like I

have some catching up to do! 
I want to share some Thanksgiving  and some recipes...
 May add those in and post-date them...  
TODAY I want to share a bit of my daily December album... yes. I decided to do it.
[I love the ones I've done in the past!]
And, as in past years... the photos may or may not have been taken on the date they're posted... 
This year  I'm using an unused calendar I bought a few years back... I used gesso to stick two pages together, tore out the pages I won't use, and gesso'd the rest for a mixed media whit background.
I plan to keep it VERY simple this year...
Just a photo, or two, as you'll see in a minute,  a quick note, and some washi.
I'll also be adding in programs, etc. as I go through the month...
I'll be stacking photos, using regular old clear tape, throughout the month ...
This stack actually has all the photos from our afternoon yard work... flip up style [taped back to back and along the top.]
No tape on this page bc I plan to replace with a photo that shows the 
stars on the trees. Ha. 
[Got the Christmas Pluto at Disney last month.]
I always document St. Nick's Day.
This is the first year I've missed giving Santa's in 25 years....whaaaaa?!?!
Love the little bag a purchase from a craft show came in! Added in these photos of Santa that were taken late last month...
And flipped it up to show more.
Thought it was fun to 
line up his shoulder a bit. Ha.
So far it's easy enough for me to keep up.
Onward to next week!

No comments: