Friday, July 14, 2017

On my shelf -

But y'all know I'm always late to the [internets] party...
Recently I joined up and am loving having a fun little app to keep up with the books I've read. [In the past, I've had a little tab in my planner and kept a list there...]
But, let me tell you -- this is SO MUCH easier - 
And if you read on Kindle, it links and records it all for you.
My goal for this year was to read 30 books - 
I LOVE to read, but I have a problem of getting so absorbed in a book that 
I. Cannot. Put. It. Down.
So, I've learned that I need to pre-plan some reading time.
I mean, it's not good to start a book the night before an early travel day 
and then be up until 3 a.m. reading... I'm just sayin'. 
So, I'm being more intentional about my reading this year, 
and I'm loving setting aside time to read.
 This is just a small stack of books I'm reading - 
 

No comments: