Wednesday, June 7, 2017

I hope I'll always have

more scrapbook pages to share!
I may not spend as much time as I used to, but I still love the process!
So here goes --
 These photos are from the fall of 2016!
It was so fun to see / hear Melanie Shankle [author / blogger] 
when she was in our neck of the woods
speaking at a Women of Marshall Medical Center gathering.
I'll probably add some journaling to the bottom right...
And seeing Harry Connick, Jr. was a treat!
I'm going to try and put a video in here:
Did it work? 
[Much thanks to the youngsters for helping me navigate this - lol]
More photos grabbed off the interwebs... and look! I lost the M from my title before I took the photo - I'll have to check that before I put it in the album, "People We Love -"
Note that I printed photos of MK's sweet handwriting to include on the page.
These photos are from LAST year's Scrapping for a Cure - CF Crop. We always have such a great time. These are 8.5x11 and 
will go in an album designated just for scrapbook events / crops.
And lastly some photos of our little trip down the lazy river at the end of the summer 2016.
It was half-price day and the kids had already gone back to school so we had it practically to ourselves. So fun! We may have to do it again this year!
I guess you can see from these that my 'process' still tends to be: gather all the photos tightly together and add embellishments / journaling on the edges. 
I think it's fun to look back on our 'styles' as crafters - I've definitely gone through a HUGE circle phase... and a banner phase... but I hope I tend to stay pretty classic without a lot of hoop-la so the focus always stays on the memories...

No comments: