Friday, December 30, 2016

A very quick re-cap of 2016

Remember over half my photos were lost in September - so,
Let's go - 
January - 
Starting the year with MK at Disney was simply The Best.
And it's been YEARS since we've had one-on-one time with Pooh!
 February -
My yearly conference at The Gulf was full of tornado warnings - 
It was beautiful after it passed us by...
Not so much for Pensacola, though.
 March  -
Stopped by the railroad bridge on the way to 
Easter Service at First Baptist, Sheffield
 April -
Back near The Gulf for work...
Someone's gotta do it - 
And hey, if I'm that close, you KNOW my toes are going to be in the sand!
May - 
Lucky to join Craig for HIS work travel to New OrLEENS.
Lots of good farm-to-Table meals - YUM.
And, I found a fun yoga class to join in while there!
June - 
 
Family Time!
So blessed to have my family!
 July -
Doing a little shopping - I think this is the day we bought the Instant Pot
Taking selfies bc I finally REALLY like my hair.
{It takes some getting used to!}
Oh - and,
Best. Birthday. Present. Ever.
 August -
Pt. Mallard - where everyone can be a kid again!
[If you go on a week day after school starts - lol]
 September -
 Love this group so much!
October - 
NO ONE said a word about my BLUE HAIR. 
Thought I'd give it a go on vaycay - 
I didn't mind it - but the spray in paint stuff drove me cRaZy.
Can you see it better here?
Or here?
They call Chicago The Windy City for a reason - lol.
November - 
This was absolutely one of the best days of the year.
 SO WONDERFUL gathering with my sweet extended family.
 December -

 So, I have LOTS of December photos - 
and you'll get to see some more when I share my December album - 
[YES. I did one. ]
But for now - 
I LOVE that my kiddos
are always up for my crazy photo shenanigans!
They are the best. 
Forever and always. 
Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

Debbie Flowers said...

Happy New Year.

Susan said...

Happy New Year! We leave about 25 miles from Disney California and go often so I enjoyed your Disney picture and blue hair too!