Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Here's quick recipe from

 
I've been blessed with an advanced copy of it - 
and have committed to sharing one recipe from each chapter with you  - 
The decisions have not been easy because there are SO MANY great recipes!!! 
It's called
SWEETNESS. 
 
- So, so good!
So today I'm sharing this quick little take on an orange julius - 
Remember when those were the go-to drink at The MAll?
[I do.]
 
  Christy's take is called - Orange Juice Special 
 and like so many of her recipes - it's really easy to pull this together. 
I'm not going to tell you the secret - becasue it really is easy - 
But I WILL TELL YOU 
that I loved it and may have to make this 
over and over and over again!
So, there you go - 
Pick up a copy of the book and join us in Huntsville for her book sigining!

No comments: