Wednesday, September 21, 2016

It’s fall, y’all.

Or it was for a moment one morning this week when 
I walked outside and felt the glorious 65* temperature! 
Of course it was back in the mid-nineties before the day was through…
Still.
 It was so nice… and gives me hope that summer will not last forever. 
So even though I know that there will be more 90* days than not for the next few weeks,
 I went ahead and pulled out a little fall décor to keep the hope alive. 
 
 It’s the same ole, same ole that I use every year –
 just not always in the same spots, or in the same ways… 
What do y’all do? 
Do you put the same thing in the same spot every year ?
[I can’t even remember what I did last month, much less last year, - so that never happens] Or do you intentionally use your traditional items in new ways? 
Let me know – better yet, show me some photos on the facebook post! 
And, for the record... I'm not loving the grapevine wreath there....
I think it needs some orange...

No comments: