Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Some of you know that KittyLou

had a birthday this week - 
So I created a scrapbook page to commemorate...
 
It's 8.5x11 and will probably go into the 
"Just Because" album.
You can see that while I like things nice and tidy, 
I still like for it to be a little wonky too - ha.
I used a combination of Bella Blvd papers and 
embellishments from Margie's Just a Girl Collection 
[I still love it so much!]
I also still LOVE my alpha stickers - and a good outline around them 
makes me happy.
[And I feel like it gives the page a more 'finished' look.]
So I couldn't stop there - I also made a little mixed media piece to show that 
she is the Queen of the house... lol.
[Canvas board {8x8,} papers, paint, stickers, mod podge,
photo {printed on the computer,} lace, and markers.]
It will go to my office next to this one 
that I made about Emma a few years back...
Grab some paper [and embellishments] 
and go create something!

No comments: