Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Here’s a little scrapbook I completed

 at The Teresa Collins Event 
I attended back in September – 
 
I've been meaning to share these with you for MONTHS now! 
We used the TC striped album and Teresa's line / embellishments:
'Live Life in All Caps."
Y’all know that I’m just getting into the whole pocket page craze – and I really do enjoy using them when I have LOTS [and LOTS] of photos from one event – like a trip; or a wedding. 
 [I’ve been doing “three up” albums for years when I have mega photos from one event.]
So, for this album, I decided to put the photos from our family trip to Gatlinburg…
The base of the project is pure TC with all of her gold and black and bling –
 
 but then I went back through and filled in with Fourth of July 
paper / embellishments from Bella Blvd  
- I love it  -
It's always fun to see how you can mix differnet lines and get a 
cohesive look with the sheer repetition of it!
  I especially love the layered look that the clear embellishments add 
[note the pockets to the top right and middle left above.]
 And I added stuff on top of pages as well as inside the pockets – 
In Gatlinburg you get the best of both worlds 
- we enjoyed wonderful back-to-nature time with hiking and fly fishing!
[Not all photos were taken by me -]
 
But we were there for the 4th of July parade that begins at midnight!
So it was fun to gather together for that...
 
 We also enjoyed Family Time shopping the outlet stores and tourist shops,  as well a wonderful dinner out together thanks to Gr-Mother!
 
This is the last page of our Gatlinburg trip - 
But there's still lots of room left in this album so I plan to add additional pages so that it includes ALL of our travel throughout the year – and y’all know we’ve had a BUSY travel year – Jan: Gatlinburg; Feb: The Gulf; Aug: South Florida / Disney; Sept: Vegas; 
Oct: The Gulf; Nov: New Orleans, ETC. 
In the end, I think it’s going to be a great little book!!
[And SO QUICK & EASY to do!]
 

No comments: